📍London, United Kingdom
With Prolific, we're changing how research on the internet is done. Katia and Phelim started by building a marketplace that connects researchers (from both Academia and industry) with instant, high quality, global research participants. Now, as a growing team of 15, the bigger vision is to build the most powerful and trusted platform for behavioral research.
We've recently been part of Y Combinator's Summer 2019 batch and are growing and scaling the company from London, UK.
The Operations Coordinator will be working closely with the Operations Team to ensure Prolific is running smoothly and efficiently. In this role you will be interacting with everyone at Prolific to better understand their needs and make ongoing improvements and changes. This is a mixed role where you will have the opportunity to pitch in and also learn about a lot of areas such as support, recruitment, and more technical operations areas like finance and legal, so you can develop your skills and learn about all areas of startups.
Together with our Operations Team you will work towards these key goals:
- Initiate continuous improvement initiatives to streamline and/or advance our operational strategies to ensure we are agile and efficient.
- Create an exceptional, engaging, and welcoming culture for our employees by working directly with the People Operations Manager.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing, coordinating, and organizing various operational logistics.
- Chairing and organizing fortnightly team meetings and making sure all action items are documented for completion.
- Planning team and sub-team meet ups to create a comfortable, budget-friendly, and fun experience for everyone.
- Providing support to the Operations Team:
- Coordinating meetings and book meeting rooms.
- Managing software subscriptions and user lists.
- Managing co-working space contracts, relationships, and sourcing.
- Managing customer contracts and vendor processes.
- Managing Notion, Dropbox, post, document records, etc.
- Assisting in recruitment and attracting talent to Prolific.
- Assisting in onboarding and offboarding team members.
- Working with the Support Team to manage customer contracts and payment processes.
What we offer:
- Salary: £27,000 - 32,000 (p.a.)
- Employee stock options scheme.
- Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary).
- Flexible working: Work equipment of your choice (paid for by us), and you can work flexibly from home or from our coworking space (also paid for by us).
- Flexible hours: We have core hours of 10am - 3pm (with an hour for lunch), but the rest is up to you.
- Childcare flexibility: Need to pick your child up from school? No problem.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (which you can switch with your religious holiday).
- Budget for education, growth, and training.
- Personal growth opportunities and career progression (e.g., learn about the startup ecosystem, mentoring from executive team, learn about psychological science and research methods).
- Open, transparent, and inclusive culture.
- A company committed to carbon offsetting.
- Generous maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave.